Master the art of resume writing through training and feedback on your work!
Professional resume writers like you come to the Resume Writing Academy because they want to be confident that every resume they write will win clients interviews ... they want to be the expert who stands out from the sea of resume advice.
Do you want the confidence to charge what you are worth for the work you do?
Do you want to be the expert your career services office needs to teach resume strategies that improve job placement?
If so, read on to learn more about the Resume Writing Academy training program!
“Enrolling in RWA is the best thing I've done in my 18-year career as a resume writer. The class made me a better interviewer, writer, designer, and strategist; it reinforced skills I already had; and it introduced me to a new level of professionalism. The ACRW designation has already contributed to increasing my revenue in two ways: it has bolstered my confidence to charge more because I finally recognize the value I provide clients, and believe clients are pre-sold when they see it listed in my email signature block and/or hear it in my voice mail message."
WHY IS RWA THE RESUME TRAINING FOR YOU?
RWA graduates tell us the difference between our program and other programs they’ve tried is that training alone didn’t give them the confidence and results they desired.
“I mentioned my recent ACRW certification yesterday to a NY-based coach/trainer looking for a resume writer and the mere mention of the Academy and your names was enough to generate significant interest in talking and proceeding to the next step. I'm not sure if others considering taking your program understand the weight that the credential from your Academy provides.”
What does completing the RWA program entail?
Part 1: 5 webclasses, including grammar, formatting, and writing homework assignments covering:
Part 2: 3 independent learning programs (industry-specific resume and cover letter writing projects)
Requirements for Completion: Complete a grammar assignment, formatting assignment, and a total of 5 resume projects (2 during Part 1 and 3 during Part 2). You'll have the opportunity to rework each assignment based on the feedback. Upon completion of all assignments and any rewrites, you earn the prestigious ACRW credential and 32 CEUs.
Benefits for ACRW Graduates
We do not guarantee employment but will continually provide graduates with leads from resume companies, outplacement firms, and others who need great writers TODAY!
ACRW Registration: $1895 or 3 payments of $650.
Start any time on your schedule with the same training, personalized feedback and resources with the self-paced class. Self-paced and live webclass students receive the same access to classes and materials, in-depth feedback on assignments, and one-on-one access to instructors.
Save $500 on the ACRW & ACPW: Bundle the Academy Certified Resume Writer training with the Academy Certified Profile Writer training for $3290 or 6 payments of $565.
We are always here to answer your questions and work with you one-on-one to reach your resume-writing goals! Feel free to contact us at any time.
Set up a time to talk with Resume Writing Academy CEO Marie Zimenoff to get answers to your questions!
Why choose rwa?
Here are the top 6 reasons professionals from universities, community colleges, military transition centers, and in private practice choose Resume Writing Academy:
1. We've been training resume writers for more than 12 years. You'll benefit from proven virtual training techniques and get access to hundreds of pages of resume and letter samples aligned with current trends.
2. From grammar to formatting and strategy, you'll learn everything you need to stand out as an expert in the field. Your comprehensive materials will include a wide range of strategies and styles.
3. You'll receive personalized feedback on 5 writing assignments from top writers in the field. It is one thing to learn concepts and see examples, it is much richer and more meaningful to receive expert, in-depth reviews of your work.
4. You get a great value as there are no renewal fees or membership required! Once you complete this comprehensive program, there's no continuing education requirement.
5. You can complete the training on your schedule or within a group webclass. No matter which option you choose, you'll have access to individual support and interaction with the ACRW community.
6. You'll join a community of graduates and students on 5 continents. The program teaches best practices in writing that work in all areas of the globe.