Presented by Deb Dib, Louise Kursmark, MRW & Marie Zimenoff, M.Ed, MRW
You already know your client’s profile must education the reader about key qualifications as 90+% of hiring managers review a candidate’s LinkedIn profile.
You also know a profile has to be different – so you struggle to enhance resume information with a more authentic and personal view of your client, a profile that captivates readers and makes them want to click “read more.”
The struggle is over!
There is a tool that can transform a profile to draw in a reader and make your client memorable: storytelling.
Stories command attention, build emotion, and change perceptions. That’s why great speakers use stories, why CEOs infuse storytelling into company cultures, and why leading career professionals use stories to transform their client’s critical facts into fascinating narratives.
In this 2-hour session, Louise Kursmark, Deb Dib, and Marie Zimenoff will share a step-by-step process for gathering storied content, writing content that connects with your client’s target audience, and building a profile that motivates the reader to read more and reach out.
You’ll walk away with:
- an understanding of the neuroscience behind stories so you can strengthen the connection with your reader
- tools to identify your client’s brand attributes so your stories communicate your client’s authentic unique promise of value across their portfolio of documents
- a process for gathering stories so you have everything you need to write complete profiles faster
- concrete examples and steps to turn stories into content so you can write experience sections that aren’t a copy and paste of a resume
- tips for writing the first 50 words of the summary (now “About”) so your readers click to “read more”
- forms for delivering the profile to the client so the unique branding you’ve created is executed on their profileIf you want to be confident in writing powerfully fresh and compelling profile content – yes, even for the experience section – join us for this in-depth training!
As with all our E-Summits, you'll get 2 hours of insightful instruction and a handout with resources, questionnaires, and tools to build your confidence.
LIVE WEBCAST: Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 12:00 to 2:00 pm US ET
RECORDING: Webinar recording - listen any time you want and as often as you want
Registration includes webcast, all samples and handouts, and recording
About the Presenters
One of my heroes, author Dr. Brené Brown, talks about "Daring Greatly." And like many of my clients and colleagues, I did.
As President of Best Impression, I am directly involved in all client projects. I work one-on-one with many clients and have recruited a small team of outstanding career professionals to broaden our capabilities. My clear, direct, “cut-to-the-chase” communication style results in sharp, compelling documents and an efficient process—we respect your time and want to get your career moving forward as quickly as possible.
During 20+ years in the careers industry, I’ve amassed many credentials and qualifications, including the elite Master Resume Writer certification. I’ve held leadership roles with innovative careers-industry organizations, published dozens of books on career topics, frequently speak to industry groups, and provide training to fellow career professionals on resume writing and career services.
What I love best: working with amazing clients, finding the exact words to make each client shine on paper, and helping executives make a difference through their vision, leadership, and passion for what they do.
Entrepreneur. Speaker. Leader. I never imagined holding these roles; my natural analytical tendencies didn’t lend to risk taking. Belief in the power of proactive career management overruled my introversion, driving me out of my comfort zone to build and lead a business.
We are always here to answer your questions and work with you one-on-one to reach your writing goals! Feel free to contact us at any time.