Presented by Wendy Enelow & Marie Zimenoff
Thursday, February 20, 2020, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM US ET (NY)
Want to learn to write outstanding resumes for your clients in Sales, Marketing, and International Business Development? If so, this two-hour training program will provide you with precisely the knowledge, information, keywords, resources, achievements, branding statements, and more that you need to accomplish that.
Here's just a brief listing of what you'll learn in this program:
- A clear definition of each of the three professions with a focus on the key responsibilities, accountabilities, functions, and more specific to each of the professions.
- A clear understanding of the differences between sales and marketing, despite the fact that these terms are often used interchangeably.
- Strategies to create and leverage unique branding statements for each of these three career paths.
- Examples and tips for writing achievements and contributions specific to each of the three professions.
- Resume strategies for dealing with "typical" problem scenarios for clients in these three professions.
- Formatting methods to integrate charts, tables, and other graphics to showcase your clients' quantifiable achievements and give your resumes unique visual distinction.
- Alternative structures and formats for individuals continuing within their profession as well as changing careers.
Here's a listing of what you'll receive in your portfolio of handouts for the program:
- Sample resumes for sales, marketing and international business development, from individual producers to top executives.
- Keywords lists for all three professions.
- Representative job titles for all three professions.
As with all our E-Summits, you'll get 2 hours of insightful instruction and a handout with resources, questionnaires, and tools to build your confidence.
Join us live AND get access to the recording to listen/watch any time you want and as often as you want
Session qualifies for 2 CEUs.
Registration: $69.00 (includes all samples, handouts, and recording)
About the Presenters
am a lifelong Resume Writer, Career Coach, Author, Trainer, and Mentor who has been fortunate enough to follow my entrepreneurial dreams throughout my entire 30+-year career in careers. I'm most proud of:
* 2010 CAREER INDUSTRY MENTOR AWARD from the Career Management Alliance for my years of service to the careers industry, my career colleagues, and job seekers worldwide.
* MAJOR MEDIA COVERAGE in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, Boston Globe, Washington Post, and scores of online and offline publications.
* GUIDING 1000's of EXECUTIVE JOB SEEKERS through career transition, using my expertise in resume and cover letter writing, LinkedIn profiles, executive job search, and career coaching.
* WRITING 25+ BOOKS on entrepreneurship, resumes, letters, keywords, interviewing, and more. Publications are available at www.wendyenelow.com, Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, and other major booksellers.
* WRITING 100's of PRINT AND ONLINE ARTICLES for Monster.com, Ladders.com, Netshare.com, and scores of other publications. Careers Columnist for the American Legion Magazine for the past 7 years. Recent articles and quotes in MONEY Magazine, Association for Training & Development Magazine, Business Insider, and many others.
* SPEAKING AT CONFERENCES AND TRAINING PROGRAMS NATIONWIDE for Career Thought Leaders (CTL), Career Masters Institute (CMI), National Career Development Association (NCDA), National Employment Counseling Association (NECA), International Career Development Conference (ICDC), Professional Association of Resume Writers (PARW), LDS Employment, R.L. Stevens & Associates, US Army, US Navy, and many others.
* TRAINING HUNDREDS OF PROFESSIONAL RESUME WRITERS over the past decade.
* EARNING MY OWN PAYCHECK SINCE THE AGE OF 22. I am most definitely a lifelong entrepreneur!
Entrepreneur. Speaker. Leader. I never imagined holding these roles; my natural analytical tendencies didn’t lend to risk taking. Belief in the power of proactive career management overruled my introversion, driving me out of my comfort zone to build and lead a business.
As CEO of Career Thought Leaders and Resume Writing Academy, I merge vision and best practice to elevate the careers industry worldwide.
Career professionals transform lives and my mission is to support them in impacting the careers of others.
My training as a career counselor gave me insight into the complexity of career transformation and the struggle of fitting passions and skills together. My experience witnessing thousands of transformations as a resume writer, trainer, and career/leadership coach fuels the work I do every day.
I equip career services providers with the tools, training, and support they need to succeed, convening a think tank of industry leaders to share “the now, the new, and the next” in careers with 10,000+ colleagues worldwide.
I champion the world’s premier resume training organization to provide leading-edge programs, content, and resources. We elevate writers’ skills to world-class standards through the Academy Certified Resume Writer and Profile Writer programs and Resume & Profile Writing E-Summits.
Visit www.careerthoughtleaders.com and www.resumewritingacademy.com to learn how we're changing the world...one career success story at a time.