Fall 2021 ACRW Training Program
Professional resume writers like you come to Resume Writing Academy because they want to be confident that every resume they write will win clients interviews ... they want to be the expert who stands out from the sea of resume advice.
Do you want the confidence to charge what you are worth for the work you do?
Do you want to be the expert your career services office needs to teach resume strategies that improve job placement?
If so, read on to learn more about the Resume Writing Academy training program starting September 15.
REGISTER FOR THE FALL 2021 CLASS
RWA graduates tell us that what really transformed their writing and built their confidence was consistent feedback on their work.
RWAs certification programs are experiential, with English language, formatting, and writing assignments carefully crafted to test your command of strategy, design, and writing.
Our team of experienced writers give you personalized feedback on every assignment, are available for your questions one-on-one, hold regular office hours to help you with class and client assignments, and continue this support after your graduation.
PLUS -- no membership is required and certification is built into the program. You'll work hard to create each assignment, rewrite a few assignments, and earn your certification at the end -- no test to take or separate fee to pay.
What Does the ACRW Program Involve?
- 5 webclasses on resume strategy, resume writing, content development, cover letter writing, formatting, grammar, keyword and ATS optimization, and more
- 4 homework assignments with individualized feedback to hone your skills
- 3 additional resume and letter writing projects with feedback
What is the Live Webclass Schedule?
The group webclass starts Wednesday, September 15, 2021, from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm US Eastern (New York).
- All classes are recorded so students can listen later.
- Homework for each class is due before class the next week to keep you on track. Need more flexibility? Want to start today? Check out our self-paced program.
- Class 1: September 15, Great Resume Writing Strategies & Techniques
- Class 2: September 22, English Language & Grammar for Resume Writers
- Class 3: September 29, Resume Design & Formatting for Human Readers & ATS
- Class 4: October 6, Resume Writing: Section by Section
- Class 5: October 13, Cover Letters, E-Notes & Best Practices in Resume Writing (Asking Great Questions, Writing Efficiency)
REGISTER FOR THE FALL 2021 CLASS
What Do You Get With RWA?
- Hundreds of pages of handouts and samples of resumes, cover letters, e-notes, LinkedIn profiles, and more
- 100-page resume e-book
- 50-page cover letter e-book
- 8 videos demonstrating best-in-class formatting and presentation techniques
- Discounts on other training programs and events sponsored by RWA and CTL
Most notably, we offer our graduates a diverse range of writing opportunities that come our way.
- Subcontract writing positions with other resume companies — a great way to gain additional experience while making money(!). These projects generally pay between $100 to $400 per resume.
- An opportunity to join the RWA Guild; reserved exclusively for the top graduates of RWA, the Guild often pays extremely well. Can you be one of those top graduates? We're always looking for the very best talent for the Guild.
- Opportunities for publishing, speaking, job fairs, and other projects – some with compensation and some for building your professional visibility and credibility.
NOTE: We do not guarantee employment but will continually provide you with leads from resume companies, outplacement firms, and others who need great resume writers TODAY!REGISTER FOR THE FALL 2021 CLASS