Training and tools to enhance your career coaching and process for moving candidates through career exploration and decision making.
The Certified Career Transition Coach (CCTC) program offers an innovative model that provides hands-on activities for coaches to use with candidates.
"I found the CCTC program to offer in-depth, practical, and empowering information and resources for helping clients who need assistance with planning a career transition within a competitive and ever-changing labour market." - Lori Jazvac, CCTC
Class Schedule - March 2021
3:00 - 4:30 pm ET-US-NYC
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021: Live Webinar
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021: Live Webinar
- Wednesday, March 24, 2021: Live Webinar
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021: Live Webinar
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021: Live Webinar
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021: Live Webinar
Learn More & Register
This program is bursting at the seams with resources for career coaching. From exploration through decision-making and starting the job search process, the training, resources, and worksheets you receive with this program include:
- Activities to guide clients in identifying their key career drivers (interests, skills, experience, values, and more).
- Tools to improve your process of debriefing and creating action plans from career assessments and activities.
- Structures for tracking output of assessments and activities visually, so clients can see the progress you are making together and see the connections.
- Resources and tools for researching new career options and target organizations to speed their decision-making and set a foundation for their job search.
- And much more!
Grow your confidence and improve candidate outcomes through 9 hours of training and guidance in integrating the concepts into your independent coaching practice, workforce center coaching and workshops, or college career services.
Approved for 12 ICF CCEs, including 7.5 Core Competency Credits.
Modules and topics include:
- Foundational coaching skills for success and career change frameworks.
- Tools for helping candidates articulate career needs, skills, interests, and more without formal assessments.
- Processes for structured career research and decision making while considering trade-offs of career options.
- Strategies for coaching individuals through career change barriers and fears with resources for bridging the gap into a new career.
- Practical, hands-on exercises and case studies to increase your comprehension and implement what you learn as you go.
- Tips for guiding career changers through job search, resume writing, and interviewing for success.
Participants complete weekly homework to assess their processes and integrate new tools into their practice and earn the CCTC upon completion of all 6 homework assignments.
Learn More & Register