Grow your confidence and toolset for helping job seekers focus their search, create a job search plan, network, and land interviews for their target positions.
The Certified Hidden Job Market Coach (CHJMC) program offers a structured approach to job search planning, networking, and proactive search, enhancing your success moving candidates through job transition quickly.
Finally put structure to your job search coaching process! From job search strategy to networking and beyond, you'll get tips to improve your coaching skills and get practical tools, resources, and worksheets you receive with this program include:
- Tools to quickly focus a job seeker to set the stage for a proactive job search.
- Foundational coaching skills for addressing barriers, fears, and objections that stop job seeker progress.
- Processes for structured development of a job search and career marketing plan.
- Resources for researching target companies, assessing networking style, and determining effective approach.
- Structured activities, scripts, and resources to make networking tangible and trackable for job seekers.
- Practical tools for improving effectiveness of all job search methods, including online applications, working with recruiters, and more!
Grow your confidence and improve candidate outcomes through 9 hours of training and guidance in integrating the concepts into your independent coaching practice, workforce center coaching and workshops, or college career services.
Participants complete weekly homework to assess their processes and integrate new tools into their practice and earn the CHJMC upon completion of all 6 homework assignments.
Live Program Starts October 12, 2017
Learn More & Register