Resume & Profile E-Summit:
Formatting Modern Resumes: Strategy & Distinctive Design to Win Interviews
Get the Recording, Samples & Resources
All Registrants Receive Access to the Live Webinar AND the Recording
Resume formatting is a strategic decision. Like resume content, it is dictated by who the client is and what information you want to highlight. Creating the right structure to best showcase each individual client is a critical skill for professional writers.
Resume formats can also increase the time a hiring manager spends looking at your candidate's resume! Dr. Cheryl Minnick will join us to share research that answers the following questions:
- How do hiring managers read a resume?
- What and where do they read?
- What do they consider critical content?
- How long do they take to make a decision?
Resume formatting is becoming increasingly important, and is shifting as mobile device use increases, ATS evolves, and visual elements become more common.
Having a modern resume format is as critical to
interview success as is resume content.
In this E-Summit, we'll share a wealth of resume formats that you can use as a guide when writing resumes for your clients. Specifically, we will address how to:
- Be strategic in selecting the “right” format and structure for each resume based on that client's unique situation
- Create formats that look great, are easy to read, and give your clients immediate visual distinction
- Add new designs, formats, and structures to your toolkit - to spark your creativity and increase your options
- Design resume layouts and formats that allow you to instantly showcase the most critical information about each client
- Use MS Word formatting features that are essential to the integrity of resume presentation
- Format ATS-friendly resumes, a must in today's world of online job search
You'll receive a valuable portfolio of resume samples, from standard go-to formats that can be easily adapted for multiple clients, to sharp and savvy formats best used for professionals and executives, to remarkably creative presentations that you'd use only in unique situations.
You'll be able to put these formats to use immediately for your clients!
Attendees will receive 2 CEUs.
The session will be recorded and all registrants will receive access to the materials, live session, and recording.