Stay in the
know on the latest trends
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, Career Trends Happy Hour, and you’ll receive the latest information on coaching, consulting, writing, leadership, and business development for career service providers worldwide.
Hi, I’m Marie Zimenoff, CEO of RWA...
I’m a passionate advocate for career industry professionals and a decades-long practicing career coach myself.
I’m so glad you’re here.
The first comprehensive, strategically focused training program guaranteed to teach you how to write, format, and structure social media profiles! Be an expert in a growing field and help candidates stand out with a consistent online brand.
“91% of employers will Google® your name before they'll consider interviewing you or hiring you." – Dick Bolles, What Color is Your Parachute? Guide to Rethinking Resumes.
How is the acpw program different?
1. We build on our foundation of training writers for more than 10 years, combining the latest trends in branding, knowledge of social media trends, and proven virtual training techniques.
2. It is comprehensive! From grammar to formatting and strategy, you'll learn everything you need to stand out as an expert. We have videos showing you how to manipulate the platforms so you know all the tricks. And, you get access to the new videos and information with each bi-annual program update.
3. Each student receives personalized feedback on 5 writing assignments from top writers in the field. It is one thing to talk theory and see examples, it is a much richer learning experience and more meaningful to receive expert, in-depth reviews of your work.
4. No renewal or membership required! ACPWs complete the most comprehensive program in the industry, so there's no continuing education requirement.
5. The program can be completed on you own schedule or within a group webclass. The program teaches best practices in writing for the top social media platforms!
According to the 2015 Jobvite Recruiter Nation report, 80% of recruiters use LinkedIn® to evaluate and engage talent, 50% use Facebook®, and 43% use Twitter®. What will they think when they find your candidates profiles there? Will they find your candidate in their search results?
What does completing the RWA profile writing program entail?
Part 1: 5 webclasses (including grammar, formatting, and writing homework assignments)
Part 2: 3 independent learning programs (industry-specific profile writing projects)
Students have the opportunity to rework each assignment based on the expert reviews to improve their writing and complete the program. Upon completion, graduates earn the prestigious ACPW credential and 32 CEUs.
Graduates receive a free E-Summit! Round out your training with a session related to your focus/specialty or modernize your resume-writing strategy and design.
Benefits for ACPW Graduates
We do not guarantee employment but will continually provide graduates with leads from resume companies, outplacement firms, and others who need great writers TODAY!
ACPW Registration: $1895 or 3 payments of $650.
Looking to get started now? Self-paced students have access to the classes, materials, and homework assignments at their own pace. Self-paced and live webclass students both receive the same individualized feedback and access to one-on-one time with instructors.
Bundle the ACPW & ACRW to Save $500: Bundle the Academy Certified Resume Writer and Academy Certified Profile Writer programs for $3290 or 6 payments of $565.
We are always here to answer your questions and work with you one-on-one to reach your profile-writing goals! Feel free to contact us at any time.